1. Where is the Omni Blender made?
The Omni Blender is made by JTC Electronics of China with its headquarters in the Taipei World Trade Centre in Taiwan. Asians are well known for their advanced electronics and innovative designs. The Omni blender is another engineering marvel with its superior cooling system and advanced motor electronics.
2. How long does it take to ship?
Your order is shipped the next day following your purchase. All orders are shipped by Canada Post Expedited and normally take between 3-7 business days. If you live in a rural area it may take an extra day or more.
3. Is the container BPA free?
Yes, the Omni container is BPA free. For long lasting use it is recommended to hand wash or rinse.
4. Why do I smell oil when I first use my new Omni blender?
The smell is normal and only lasts a short time. It comes from the fresh lubrication of the motor when it’s new.
5. Why is there condensation inside the plastic cover of the power switch?
That isn’t condensation. It’s a grease lubricant to keep the switch working smoothly for many years of operation.
6. My blender has stopped working!
The Omni blender has an automatic shut off mechanism that protects from overheating. All you need to do is press the reset button located on the bottom or back of your blender.
7. I didn’t get a warranty card in the box.
You don’t have to send in a warranty card as your warranty is automatically registered with your purchase. The details of your warranty can be found on this website.